We are excited to have Greg Casar, Laura Pressley, Steve Adler, and a representative for Mike Martinez all at our upcoming meeting! Don’t miss out. We will allow our members to ask questions first, then other attendees if possible. Please see the link to the agenda for complete details.
1. Welcome and Introductions, John Green, President
2. Minutes from October 16, 2014, Matt Myers, Secretary
3. Treasury Report & 2015 Budget, Brian La Cour, Treasurer
4. New Rundberg Caritas Resource Center, Lori Frasco, Director of Housing Services
5. City Council District 4 and Mayoral candidates campaign platform, & Q&A:
Greg Casar and Laura Pressley
Steve Adler and Mike Martinez (Nick Hudson will represent Mike Martinez)
Each candidate will take three minutes to discuss their experience and platform, and seven minutes for Q&A from members.
6. City Council Candidate Runoff Debates & Election Information, Caro Dubois
7. Restore Rundberg, Brian Almon, Restore Rundberg Revitalization Team, NACA
8. Austin Community Tree Program Success, Margaret Valenti and Brian Almon
9. President’s Announcements, John Green, President 2015 Officer Slate, January NACA election